We’re joined by Twitter all-star @FauxWillPower (he also reveals another twitter account he runs…if you listen closely). It’s the State of the Series episode so we run down every driver in the paddock giving our opinions on them, their future, and the teams they’re on.
Following drivers, we all say what track we’re most excited for – and we all picked the same (1:15:40).
Next, it’s a quick rundown of what we’re most excited for (1:16:46) and what we wish was handled differently (1:19:06). Some answers include rookies, Iowa, the positive momentum of the series, the INDYCAR Pass roll out, and Juncos.
Finally, it’s the big moment, we call shots! (1:21:30)
- Rookie of the Year: Felix Rosenqvist (Molly) and Marcus Ericsson (Faux Will and Abby)
- 2019 Champion: Will Power (Faux Will); Simon Pagenaud (Abby); and Alexander Rossi (Molly)
- Indianapolis 500 Winner: Marco Andretti (Abby); Will Power (Faux Will); and James Hinchcliffe (Molly)
- Bump Day Casualty: Rookies (specifically Dragon Speed) and Pippa given the DCR one-off equipment
- Best Race: Iowa (Faux Will and Molly) and Texas too (Abby)
- Worst Race: Long Beach (Faux Will) and Laguna Seca (Abby and Molly)
Thanks for listening everyone.